Please use the following form to indicate your attendance for the Economic Lifelines Day on the Hill which will take place on Tuesday, January 16th from 7:30a-6:00p.
Get the latest news and information about transportation funding in Kansas.
- Editorial: Kansas is neglecting its highways. Raiding the transportation budget must change: Wichita Eagle, Feb 13, 2018
- Kansas has spent $3 billion meant for roads on other things. Stopping will be hard: Wichita Eagle, Feb 12, 2018
- Top 10 Reasons to support SB 285
- Kansas transportation officials push for task force on state’s road needs: Topeka Capital-Journal, Jan 25, 2018
- EL NEWS: Kansas Transportation Issues to be Evaluated Under New Legislative Proposal