Economic Lifelines is the statewide coalition of organizations and community groups which provide the grassroots support for Comprehensive Transportation Programs in Kansas. Its members believe that the economic development and jobs that are generated by such programs are vital to the stability and growth of the Kansas economy and that of individual communities.
Get the latest news and information about transportation funding in Kansas.
- Editorial: Kansas is neglecting its highways. Raiding the transportation budget must change: Wichita Eagle, Feb 13, 2018
- Kansas has spent $3 billion meant for roads on other things. Stopping will be hard: Wichita Eagle, Feb 12, 2018
- Top 10 Reasons to support SB 285
- Kansas transportation officials push for task force on state’s road needs: Topeka Capital-Journal, Jan 25, 2018
- EL NEWS: Kansas Transportation Issues to be Evaluated Under New Legislative Proposal