Economic Lifelines is the statewide coalition of organizations and community groups which provide the grassroots support for Comprehensive Transportation Programs in Kansas. Its members believe that the economic development and jobs that are generated by such programs are vital to the stability and growth of the Kansas economy and that of individual communities.
Get the latest news and information about transportation funding in Kansas.
- Gov. Outlines Plan for FY 2020 Transportation Investments
- Road crew staffing spotlighted in Kansas budget debate: The Macon Telegraph (GA)
- TESTIMONY: DeSoignie to Transportation Task Force – Salina
- EL Update: Task Force Dates Set
- Editorial: Kansas is neglecting its highways. Raiding the transportation budget must change: Wichita Eagle, Feb 13, 2018