Get the latest news and information about transportation funding in Kansas.
- TESTIMONY: DeSoignie to Transportation Task Force – Salina
- EL Update: Task Force Dates Set
- Editorial: Kansas is neglecting its highways. Raiding the transportation budget must change: Wichita Eagle, Feb 13, 2018
- Kansas has spent $3 billion meant for roads on other things. Stopping will be hard: Wichita Eagle, Feb 12, 2018
- Top 10 Reasons to support SB 285
Category Archives: Testimony
The following testimony was presented to the Transportation Task Force by Economic Lifelines interim director, Ed DeSoignie, in Salina on September 6th, 2018. A printable PDF version of the testimony is available here. Chairman McGinn, Chairman Proehl and members of … Continue reading