Please take a few minutes to complete the membership survey found below. We value what our members think and want to take your priorities and opinions into account as we prepare for the 2018 legislative session. Thank you for your participation!
Get the latest news and information about transportation funding in Kansas.
- Editorial: Kansas is neglecting its highways. Raiding the transportation budget must change: Wichita Eagle, Feb 13, 2018
- Kansas has spent $3 billion meant for roads on other things. Stopping will be hard: Wichita Eagle, Feb 12, 2018
- Top 10 Reasons to support SB 285
- Kansas transportation officials push for task force on state’s road needs: Topeka Capital-Journal, Jan 25, 2018
- EL NEWS: Kansas Transportation Issues to be Evaluated Under New Legislative Proposal