Kansas has trouble keeping road equipment operators from leaving for other, better-paying jobs — so much so that supervisors worry about being able to cobble together crews to clear snow after blizzards and to fill potholes quickly. READ MORE
Get the latest news and information about transportation funding in Kansas.
- Gov. Outlines Plan for FY 2020 Transportation Investments
- Road crew staffing spotlighted in Kansas budget debate: The Macon Telegraph (GA)
- TESTIMONY: DeSoignie to Transportation Task Force – Salina
- EL Update: Task Force Dates Set
- Editorial: Kansas is neglecting its highways. Raiding the transportation budget must change: Wichita Eagle, Feb 13, 2018