As legislators gear up to replace the Transportation Works for Kansas (T-WORKS) program inaugurated in 2010 and slated for termination in 2020, statewide transportation groups and southwest Kansas lawmakers and officials gathered in Garden City Wednesday to discuss regional transportation needs and and how to tackle them in the future. READ MORE
Get the latest news and information about transportation funding in Kansas.
- Gov. Outlines Plan for FY 2020 Transportation Investments
- Road crew staffing spotlighted in Kansas budget debate: The Macon Telegraph (GA)
- TESTIMONY: DeSoignie to Transportation Task Force – Salina
- EL Update: Task Force Dates Set
- Editorial: Kansas is neglecting its highways. Raiding the transportation budget must change: Wichita Eagle, Feb 13, 2018