As legislators gear up to replace the Transportation Works for Kansas (T-WORKS) program inaugurated in 2010 and slated for termination in 2020, statewide transportation groups and southwest Kansas lawmakers and officials gathered in Garden City Wednesday to discuss regional transportation needs and and how to tackle them in the future. READ MORE
Get the latest news and information about transportation funding in Kansas.
- EL Update: Task Force Dates Set
- Editorial: Kansas is neglecting its highways. Raiding the transportation budget must change: Wichita Eagle, Feb 13, 2018
- Kansas has spent $3 billion meant for roads on other things. Stopping will be hard: Wichita Eagle, Feb 12, 2018
- Top 10 Reasons to support SB 285
- Kansas transportation officials push for task force on state’s road needs: Topeka Capital-Journal, Jan 25, 2018