Economic Lifelines is the statewide coalition of organizations and community groups which provides grassroots support for Comprehensive Transportation Programs in Kansas. Its members believe that the economic development and jobs that are generated by such programs are vital to the stability and growth of the Kansas economy and that of individual communities.
Get the latest news and information about transportation funding in Kansas.
- UPDATE: Legislative tour & the latest from under the dome
- UPDATE: Progress is being made but we still need your voice!
- UPDATE: Support KDOT Budget Proviso
- UPDATE: Legislative Info & 1st EL Meeting of 2017
- Kansas high court sides with KDOT in condemnation case involving South Lawrence Trafficway: Lawrence Journal-World, Jan 27, 2017