Economic Lifelines is the statewide coalition of organizations and community groups which provides grassroots support for Comprehensive Transportation Programs in Kansas. Its members believe that the economic development and jobs that are generated by such programs are vital to the stability and growth of the Kansas economy and that of individual communities.
Get the latest news and information about transportation funding in Kansas.
- Kansas high court sides with KDOT in condemnation case involving South Lawrence Trafficway: Lawrence Journal-World, Jan 27, 2017
- Brownback asks Trump to save some Kansas highway projects: Garden City Telegram, Jan 27, 2017
- MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIRS: Developments in Transportation Funding
- Slow road: Brownback heads in reverse in infrastructure investment – Garden City Telegram – Jan 27, 2017
- Transportation Money OP ED: Hays Daily News – Oct 26, 2016